When do you find time to connect with God? Even if we try to be intentional about it, everyday activities and responsibilities often find a way to take priority over our time with Jesus. Prayer can happen at any time, and of course it does, but there is value in setting aside a specific time to communicate with the Lord. The notion of getting alone with God to start the day was an example set by Jesus himself! He got up before daylight to pray in a solitary place. We don’t know what about or who for, we just know it was his way of connecting with the Father before doing anything else.
As you quiet yourself before him and meditate on these Scriptures, devotions, and prayers, experience the goodness of his presence and be refreshed with his perfect peace. When you prioritize Jesus above everything, other concerns fade. Hope dawns with the new day. Tender mercies fall fresh. Boundless joy springs up from a well within. And you find the strength to walk through each day with grace for others and for yourself.
- Publisher : BroadStreet Publishing (March 30, 2022)
- Language : English
- Imitation Leather : 384 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1424564453
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 0.8 x 6.6 inches
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic and matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- This high-quality sturdy Smyth-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.