Hope for Today: 365 Devotions for Depression & Anxiety (Faux Leather)
The circumstances of life may have you feeling discouraged, overwhelmed, frustrated, anxious, or even depressed. Isn't it encouraging to know that God's love is not dependent on your situation? Because His love for you is unchanging and his promises are true, you can choose to believe that today will be a good day.
This inspirational devotional provides relevant devotion themes that help women find peace for anxious moments, joy in life’s blessings, confidence to face every moment, and hope in the promises of God.
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Matte and metallic foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal
- High-quality Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- Matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
- Makes a great gift for family, friends, and more!
- Binding: Faux Leather/Fine Binding, 4.5x6.5
- Pages: 384
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC