Skip to content
My Prayer for You . . .
Hey Family! Thank you so much for taking the time to check out this awesome work that our heavenly Father entrusted me to produce. The original Affirm The Word book is a compilation of indexed scriptures, topical reflections, affirmations and prayers that I created to help myself learn God's word and engage in the spiritual practice of speaking it over my life with faith, power, and authority on a daily basis– in other words . . . Affirm The Word!
The Affirm The Word project was developed during the Covid-19 pandemic. It has now grown to a trademarked brand, offering books and products that promote spiritual growth and personal development. I pray these tools and this site will help anyone seeking to follow Christ internalize God's word and affirm it over their lives, as they endeavor to renew their mind and be transformed into His image (Romans 12:2). And it is so! — J. Marie
J. MARIE is an accomplished media communications professional, voiceover artist and reformed Carnal Christian; Skilled in fruitless jargon, covert hypocrisy and people-pleasing. Rescued from a path of destruction, she now lives fully surrendered to the plan and purpose of God—a true beneficiary of His Divine Love—as a mother and humble servant of the Most-High.
Read the Publisher's Weekly Q&A Profile of J. Marie here!
AFFIRM THE WORD — STATEMENT OF FAITH
- WE believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- WE believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- WE believe that man was created by and for God; that by man's disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- WE believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead to offer us new life and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and His life-giving resurrection are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
- WE believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- WE believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God's forgiveness and new life in His Son.
- WE believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written.
- It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.